This site was adapted to the requirements of AA level and complies with the W.C.A.G 2 standard.
Site accessibility has been tested and adapted to all major browsers on the market: Google Chrome, Safari, FireFox, Explorer 9+, and Edge.
If you encounter any problem with the navigation, the coloring, or any other site function, please contact us using the form below.
Please try to describe the problem in the most detailed way you can.
Here's a guide list that may help us find the problem:
- Full description of the function or operation (i.e: adding a ticket to the basket, clicking an event, increasing the font, etc.)
- Is the problem related to the color of the site, a specific function or user experience?
- On which page did you encounter a problem?
- Are you using assistive technology? (i.e: screen reader)
- Did you use one of the site's accessibility options? (i.e.: high contrast, text size ...)
- Any additional information that may help.
Accessibility functions can be activated through the accessibility menu located at the top of the page:
The accessibility menu is shown when clicking on the ״״ button or by using the
CTRL + h shortcut on your keyboard.
Accessibility aids include: font resizing, contrast color change, and a link to this accessibility statement.
SHIFT + TAB shortcut.
ENTER key to navigate to the selected link.
On the events pages:
You can navigate between the different seats in the marked venues using the arrow keys on the keyboard or using the
TAB key for the next seat and
SHIFT + TAB for the previous seat.
Using the arrows keys will skip over occupied seats and select available seats only.
Using the TAB keys will switch between all the seat links.
To select the seat and purchase the ticket press the
Once finished press
CTRL + ENTER (Control and ENTER keys) or
CTRL + down arrow to navigate to the "add to cart" button.
On pages with a calendar:
You can navigate between days and months by using arrows. To select the desired day press
The contrast of the page can be changed by clicking on one of the contrast mode buttons:
- Normal contrast
- Light contrast
- Dark contrast
- Monochrome mode
Font size change:
Changing the font size can be changed by clicking on each of the "A" buttons on the accessibility menu.